SenSara facials will change how you think about your skin forever.
We offer treatments including oxygen facials, Microdermabrasion and Collagen gold eye patches from:
- Novita Oxygen Ceresome
- Jane Scrivner Balance SkinCare
Swissdermyl skin care range offers a much higher concentration of active ingredients than that of high street brands, which makes them incredibly effective and economical as they are highly effective in small doses. It is important to support any facial treatments with a complimentary regime at home. There is a comprehensive range of high quality products which SenSara retail as a Swissdermyl exclusive salon for use at home and which are easy to use!
Firming, anti-aging collagen facials from Swissdermyl really give your skin that boost of hydration with various treatment serums to treat many skin care concerns. After a skin consultation SenSara aims to tailor-make your facial to your skin type.
Novita Oxygen Ceresome Therapy:
This anti-ageing therapy has an instant effect as the Oxygen plumps and hydrates the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and can assist with various skin imperfections.
Brides love them for a perfect pep up before walking down the aisle, and celebrity wise Madonna and Brad Pitt are also fans! Individual problem areas can be treated such as the eyes, or mouth or it can be part of a full oxygen facial.
Here are a few that can benefit from this therapy:
- Acneic (Acne Prone) skin types – oxygen is anti-bacterial so helps stop the Acne cycle
- Fine lines and Wrinkles/Crows feet – reduces free radicals, aids in preventing ageing
- Softening of deeper lines – builds and plumps oxygen starved cells and promotes collagen, and elastin levels in skin at an intercellular level so increasing the skins structure
- Dark Circles under the eyes
- Open Pores – decreases
- Improved circulation
- Increased cell regeneration
What to expect during the treatment: It will feel like somebody blowing very cold air onto your skin and a slight redness may occur in the treated area which will last for approx. 10 mins.
Make-up can be applied 1 hour after the treatment. It is important that a SPF30+ minimum is used throughout a course of oxygen therapy.
SenSara retails the recommended Novita product. For maximum benefit it is also recommended that a course of treatments be undertaken, with a good skin regime at home. SenSara has put together some packages make this cost effective, whilst also offering one-offs for that special occasion!
This popular treatment is a controlled method of skin resurfacing by gently exfoliating the layers of skin, whilst increasing new collagen and elastin formation to visibly rejuvenate and firm the skin of the face, neck and body.
A single treatment is great for that special occasion however for maximum benefit it is also recommended that a course of treatments be undertaken, with a good skin regime at home. SPF30+ must be used on the face after this treatment, and any further sun damage preferably avoided. SenSara has various course packages to meet your requirements.
Jane Scrivner Balance SkinCare Facials with Organic Jojoba:
Famous for her detox publications Jane Scrivner has formulated the Jane Scrivner Balance skincare with Organic Jojoba oil, and nine essential oils, put together to bring your skin to perfect balance naturally…
The range has been kept as simple as possible, but extremely effective in nourishing and regenerating the skin. Research has proven that Jojoba oil possesses the six general factors which increase permeation and absorption into the skin, without feeling sticky or oily.
Jojoba increases elastin production, giving greater elasticity and greater skin luster, plus prevents inflammation and produces cell stimulation.
Essential oils have emotional and energetic qualities as well as physical ones. These 9 essential oils are combined to enhance self-esteem, self-image, and self-awareness, increase focus and alertness, and to boost concentration, positivity, creativity and contentment – how balanced is that?
- Ylang Ylang – used for oily to normal skin, good for reducing high blood pressure, relieving stress, reducing anxiety, is calming and relaxing and beautifully floral.
- Elemi – is exceptional for more mature skins.
- Eucalyptus – very antiseptic, helpful with cold sore and generally increases and stimulates circulation, feeding fresh blood to the skin.
- Frankincense – is used for reducing scars and stretch marks. It is both calming and antiseptic.
- Lemongrass – works on comedones (blocked pores) and especially good for balancing oily skin. It is both a tonic and stimulating.
- Lavender – is famously soothing and anti-bacterial. It works to reduce scars and stimulates the growth of new skin cells, it is also inflammatory, reducing puffiness.
- Myrrh – fabulous for chapped skin and weather damaged skin. Antiseptic and anti inflammatory and a great all round skin healer.
- Sweet Orange – brightens dull skin and can be an antidepressant
- Sandalwood – is a tonic and good for use on sensitive skin. It is very balancing and therefore very good for dry and dehydrated skin, as well as oily and acne skins. It is also very soothing.
PRICES – Specialised Facial Treatments:
Microdermabrasion + Swiss Dermal mini facial £55
Novita Ceresome Oxygen Therapy (Eyes, Lip, Neck) 1 Area £15, 2 Areas £20, 3 Areas £30
Novita Cerasome Oxygen Therapy +mini Facial £55
Facial Packages: x 6 £50 each, x 10 £45 each
Organic Facial (Jane Scriviner) £35
Organic Facial Packages: x 6 £30, x 10 £25
Collagen Gold Eye Patches £3.50
Fully insured and accredited therapist.
Prices correct at time of publication.